- Trio for clarinet (or violin), cello & piano No. 4 in B flat major ("Gassenhauer") Op. 11 - Ludwig van Beethoven - Peter Schmidl - Madoka Inui - Teodora Miteva
- Trio for Clarinet (or viola), Cello & Piano in A minor, Op. 114 - Johannes Brahms - Peter Schmidl - Madoka Inui - Teodora Miteva
- Pieces (4), for clarinet and piano, Op. 5 - Alban Berg - Peter Schmidl - Madoka Inui
- Concert Piece for clarinet, basset horn, & piano No. 1 in F major, Op. 113 - Felix Mendelssohn - Peter Schmidl - Madoka Inui - Pierre Pichler
- Concert Piece for clarinet, basset horn & piano No. 2 in D minor, Op. 114 - Felix Mendelssohn - Peter Schmidl - Madoka Inui - Pierre Pichler
The Art of the Clarinet
- Release Date:
Write a Review
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
The Art of the Clarinet based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
This indeed is an outstanding chamber music recording: technical brilliance and the unique sound of peter schmidl, first clarinet of Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, lead to a joyful and authentic interpretation you won´t forget for a long time. Schmidl, world famous since his recording of Mozart´s clarinet concerto under Leonard Bernstein as the last musical document of this unforgettable man and artist, works here with highly talented and technically perfect young partners. Especially pianist Madoka Inui gives an excellent performance.