William Stillman is an autism spectrum self-advocate, consultant, speaker, and author of the ground-breaking books The Soul of Autism and Autism and the God Connection, the latter being the first study of the profound spiritual, mystical, and metaphysical gifts of some people with autism. His other books include The Autism Answer Book, Empowered Autism Parenting, and Demystifying the Autistic Experience. Stillman also writes columns for The Autism Perspective and Children of the New Earth magazines. He lives in Pennsylvania. For further information visitwilliamstillman.com.
The Autism Prophecies: How an Evolution of Healers and Intuitives Is Influencing Our Spiritual Futureby William Stillman
In this intriguing book, you will
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
It is estimated that every 20 minutes a child is diagnosed with autism. No one knows why cases of autism are increasing worldwide. In The Autism Prophecies, award-winning author William Stillman, who is someone on the autism spectrum himself, completes his spiritual trilogy by revealing the truth about autism and its purpose.
In this intriguing book, you will learn:
• How "impossible" gifts such as mind control and speaking unknown languages could be occurring in some people with autism.
• How parents can distinguish their child-s spiritual interactions from behavior that might be mislabeled as hallucinatory-and unduly medicated.
• How the wisdom of many people with autism may help us to prepare for future hardships and an impending renaissance of civility, respect, and compassion.
- Career Press, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 418 KB
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >