- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This book features 26 chapters which describe:
- The extent and cost of the problem
- What writers and publishers can learn from the music and film industry battles
- What some publishers are doing to take the pirates to court
- How to find out who the pirates are
- The weapons in the arsenal to fight pirates
- What the FBI and other government agencies are doing to stop the pirates
- How to get the pirates to remove your book from their websites
- The steps writers and publishers can take now to protect their material from pirates
- And more.
In addition, a final section lists resources and major pirate sites, so writers can check if their own books have been illegally posted and report violations to other writers, publishers, and law enforcement.