- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
PART ONE: WHERE WE ARE AND WHERE WE SHOULD BE.
1. Healthcare Costs: Where They Come From and Who Pays for Them.
2. How Not to Get Sick: Primary Prevention.
PART TWO: PRESCRIPTION DRUGS.
3. Prescription Drugs and Healthcare Cost.
4. Saving on Prescription Drugs When You Have Drug Coverage.
5. Prescription Drugs at No Cost or Low Cost: With or Without Insurance.
PART THREE: OTHER AREAS OF HEALTHCARE COST.
6. Physician Services.
7. Institutional Care: Hospitals and Nursing Home.
8. Employment and Family Issues.
PART FOUR: MANAGING THE COST OF COMMON CHRONIC DISEASES.
9. Alzheimer's Disease.
13. Depression and Anxiety.
15. Heart Disease.
16. HIV and AIDS.
Appendix A: Directory of State Health and Insurance Agencies.
Appendix B: Directory of Drug Companies' Patient Assistance Programs.
Appendix C: Directory of Some Internet Pharmacies.
Appendix D: Directory of Some Discount Pharmacy Programs.