The Billionaire’s Assistant Part 13: Fire and Ice – the thirteenth part in the long-running series that’s a little fantasy, a little contemporary, a little billionaire and hot as hades!
Corey is personal executive assistant to billionaire Lucas Hain. Lucas, a take-charge alpha male, has secret motives for wanting Corey to work for him…and for her to warm his bed. He also has enemies who are aware of Corey’s special qualities and are determined to have her for the same reasons.
In Fire and Ice, Corey and Lucas reach the Sandman’s lair deep within the Sahara Desert. They quickly discover that the Sandman is every inch the libertine the legends describe him as, with subjects who eagerly satisfy his most sensual requests. At first, he appears to treat Lucas and Corey as honored guests and wants only to satisfy their erotic whims, but then he begins to make outrageous demands on them. Caught in the Sandman’s net of pleasure, they’re both forced to make the hardest choices they’ve ever faced in their lives…
The Billionaire’s Assistant Part 13: Fire and Ice is a ~15,000 word erotic romance intended for those who like wicked hot, scandalous and sometimes kinky stories that make you feel like you’re there, experiencing it yourself!
This story is part of the The Dominators series. It can be read as a stand-alone novel or in any order with the series.
The publishing order of the series is as follows:
• The Billionaire’s New Assistant
• The Billionaire’s Assistant On Top
• A New Toy for the Billionaire’s Assistant
• The Billionaire’s Assistant Tied Up at Work
• The Billionaire’s Assistant: Breeding Protocol
• The Billionaire’s Assistant: Kink Potion 69
• The Billionaire’s Assistant: Fiery Desire
• The Billionaire’s Assistant: In Dreams
• The Billionaire’s Assistant: Chastity
• The Billionaire’s Assistant: Exotica
• The Billionaire’s Assistant: Velvet Heat
• The Billionaire’s Assistant: Wicked Passions
• The Billionaire’s Assistant: Fire and Ice
Georgina Sand lives by day as a buttoned-up corporate type, writing technical specifications, analyzing processes and data, going to nerd conventions and eating the same lunch every day in the company cafeteria.
By night, however, it’s an entirely different story—she ditches the flat shoes and business suit, and cuddles up with her laptop and a glass of wine to write stories that are wicked hot and sometimes kinky, but always inventive and full of emotion. She adores sensuality, high heels and travel; and her dearest wish is to make her readers purr and feel like they’re there, in the story, experiencing it themselves.