The Billionaire’s Assistant Part 15: Lost Love Found– the fifteenth part in the long-running series that’s a little fantasy, a little contemporary, a little billionaire and hot as hades!
Corey is personal executive assistant to billionaire Lucas Hain. Lucas, a take-charge alpha male, has secret motives for wanting Corey to work for him…and for her to warm his bed. He also has enemies who are aware of Corey’s special qualities and are determined to have her for the same reasons.
In Lost Love Found, Corey and Lucas face the Sandman’s wrath and discover that the one they trusted the most has betrayed them. Later, Corey is exposed to the same dangerous compound that gave Lucas his extraordinary abilities and is nearly killed in the process. Their love becomes lost… And yet, it endures despite their separation; and when they find it once again, the realize they’ve given themselves an entirely new beginning.
The Billionaire’s Assistant Part 15: Lost Love Found is a ~18,000 word erotic romance intended for those who like wicked hot, scandalous and sometimes kinky stories that make you feel like you’re there, experiencing it yourself!
This story is part of the The Dominators series. It can be read as a stand-alone novel or in any order with the series.
The publishing order of the series is as follows:
• The Billionaire’s New Assistant
• The Billionaire’s Assistant On Top
• A New Toy for the Billionaire’s Assistant
• The Billionaire’s Assistant Tied Up at Work
• The Billionaire’s Assistant: Breeding Protocol
• The Billionaire’s Assistant: Kink Potion 69
• The Billionaire’s Assistant: Fiery Desire
• The Billionaire’s Assistant: In Dreams
• The Billionaire’s Assistant: Chastity
• The Billionaire’s Assistant: Exotica
• The Billionaire’s Assistant: Velvet Heat
• The Billionaire’s Assistant: Wicked Passions
• The Billionaire’s Assistant: Fire and Ice
• The Billionaire’s Assistant: Hard Choices
• the Billionaire’s Assistant: Lost Love Found
Georgina Sand lives by day as a buttoned-up corporate type, writing technical specifications, analyzing processes and data, going to nerd conventions and eating the same lunch every day in the company cafeteria.
By night, however, it’s an entirely different story—she ditches the flat shoes and business suit, and cuddles up with her laptop and a glass of wine to write stories that are wicked hot and sometimes kinky, but always inventive and full of emotion. She adores sensuality, high heels and travel; and her dearest wish is to make her readers purr and feel like they’re there, in the story, experiencing it themselves.