Regardless of our age, we all want to look and feel younger, healthier, and more alive. That's the goal of The Body Ecology Guide to Growing Younger: a holistic program that will redesign your relationship to your body and your life.
Expanding on the principles in the landmark bestseller The Body Ecology Diet, this long-awaited book provides a blueprint for restoring a vital friendship with our bodies as the years pass and, in turn, creating beauty, longevity, and well-being in ourselves and our world. Through diet and unique anti-aging therapies, Donna Gates - the originator of Body Ecology, a world-renowned system of healing - shows us how we can live fuller, healthier, more meaningful lives.
A fascinating blend of cutting-edge medical information, practical health advice, and spiritual wisdom, The Body Ecology Guide to Growing Younger is relevant for people of any age. This groundbreaking book suggests that we don't simply have to age gracefully, we can age with panache.
- Anti-aging remedies that will make you feel and look younger
- The missing piece to all traditional diet programs
- Insight into why we age and how we can prevent it
- Little-known wellness secrets that address the stresses and pressures of our modern world
- Superfood recommendations for increased energy, vitality, and disease prevention