- �Things to Do� checklists that spell out everything you need to do so that nothing is overlooked
- Prepared interviews that contain the questions you should ask before hiring service providers; each interview offers a generous amount of fill-in space for noting the answers of 5 candidates, enabling you to have a permanent record for quick reference and easy comparison
- �Interview Prep� sections that arm you with the knowledge you need before interviewing service providers, pointing out the answers that you�re looking for and alerting you to responses that indicate you should take your business elsewhere
- �Advice at a Glance� sections that offer detailed planning advice in an easily accessible bulleted format
- Worksheets for recording and comparing the offerings and costs of different vendors so that you can make well-thought-out decisions
- Money-saving tips for every aspect of a wedding, as well as an overall budget planner
- Helpful hints on ways to simplify the planning process and save precious time
- 16-month fill-in calendar for keeping track of all your appointments
- Pockets on all of the tab dividers so that you can keep your papers organized by subject
- Sleeves for holding business cards, enabling you to keep all contact information in one easy-to-find place
HavingThe Bride�s Essential Wedding Planner in hand is like having your own personal wedding consultant. Packed with a wealth of information and expert strategies, this resource will guide you through the planning process so that everything runs as smoothly as possible.
About the Author:
Amy Nebens was a senior articles editor at Martha Stewart Weddings and an associate editor at Bridal Guide before launching her freelance career as a writer and editor. The author of The Bride�s Book of Lists: Things to Do & Questions to Ask and For Your Wedding: Traditional Gowns, she resides in Connecticut with her husband and three children.