The Call to Holiness: Embracing a Fully Christian Life / Edition 1by Richard M. Gula
Pub. Date: 05/28/2003
Publisher: Paulist Press
Acclaimed author Richard Gula shows the way to become a complete Christian and live a full Christian life. Gula shows that at the heart of Christian living lies an embrace of a balance between spirituality and morality, between, for example, the experience and application of God's love. To achieve and maintain this tension is to be able to answer life's fundamental questions. In the light of God's love, how should we behave, and what kind of persons should we be?
- a companion piece to the widely-popular The Good Life.
- defines difficult yet fundamental concepts-spirituality and morality.
- relates the development, separation, and ultimate union of Christian spiritual and moral living from biblical to present-day times.
- is a serious addition to Jesus scholarship.
- is accessible to all readers.
- Paulist Press
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- First Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 5.34(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.58(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Walks in flicking her tail.
What grade that really help for an answer
Can I please hear the question?
Yup its normal dont worry you will be fine
We are both juniors in highschool