Lauren Markham is a writer, educator and Bay Area native. She writes literary fiction and essays, grant proposals and reports, and journalistic stories related to education and immigrant rights.
Cheap Bastard's® Guide to San Francisco: Secrets of Living the Good Life--For Less!by Lauren Markham
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Live Large for Less! Thinkyou have to earn big bucks to live big in the City by the Bay? San Francisco is full of free and ridiculously inexpensive stuff—you just need to know where to look. Leave it to “The Cheap Bastard” to uncover all the ins and outs and exclusive bargains to be had, and to tell you the real deal with wit and humor.
The Cheap Bastard’s Guide to San Francisco shows you how to find free or low-cost:
• Entrance to plays, films, concerts, comedy clubs, and museums, as well as the zoo, pools, and other great places for family fun
• Classes of all sorts, including dancing, cooking, photography, and yoga
• Food—from fish tacos, fried chicken, sushi, and samosas to gourmet food trucks and San Francisco staples
• Haircuts, manicures, and massages
With The Cheap Bastard’s Guide to San Francisco, anyone can enjoy the good life!
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews