- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The Chinese Oil Industry: History and Future presents a wealth of tables and figures with new data on Chinese fossil fuel production and consumption, together with a peak oil model to forecast future trends in energy supply and demand. Energy experts in China and the United States provide you with a unique overview of the entire Chinese oil industry. The authors discuss trends in production and consumption of global significance through to the middle of the 21st century, including the energy returned on energy invested (EROI) for China’s oil and gas.
The role of oil in the industrialization of China is described as arefour phases in the history of the Chinese oil industry. Detailed coverage of resources and exploration, pipeline development, refining and marketing, petroleum and natural gas pricing policies, and international cooperation is followed by consideration of conservation, renewable energy, and environmental impact. The authors also address the importance of coal and the probable future of coal production.
- Offers a comprehensive view of theChinese oil industry
- Presents new and previously unpublished data
- Covers history and future trends in production and consumption
- Introduces a new peak oil model for China
- Discusses EROI trend of oil and natural gas and its consequences for the Chinese economy
- Written from an objective viewpoint by leading energy experts
Chapter 1. The History of Chinese Oil Industry Development
Chapter 2. The Features of The Development of Chinese Petroleum Industry in Recent Years
Chapter 3. Possible Trend of Chinese Oil Supply till 2030
Chapter 4. Analysis of The Energy Return On Investment (EROI) in China
Chapter 5. Summary