Do you ever sense that there's far more to prayer than what you're experiencing? This four-session video-based Bible study is for believers who love God with a passion, but have slipped into a spiritual rut. It's time to enter a whole new level of extreme faith...it's time to become a circle maker!
Through the story of Honi the Circle Maker—a man bold enough to draw a circle in the sand and not budge from it until God answered his prayer for his people—bestselling author and pastor Mark Batterson will help you see that who you become is determined by how you pray. Throughout this guide, Batterson:
- Clearly and practically lays out what prayer looks like and how it shapes and changes us.
- Shows you the powerful results and modern-day miracles that come from a courageous prayer life.
- Helps you, your group, and your entire church begin to identify dreams and future miracles to draw prayer circles around.
The Participant Guide provides individual and group activities, between session personal studies, and additional background material that will enhance the experience of the video teaching. This pack contains one guide and one DVD.
Sessions and video run times:
- Becoming a Circle Maker (23:00)
- Little People, Big Risks, and Huge Circles (24:30)
- Praying Hard and Praying Through (22:00)
- Praying is Like Planting (21:30)
|5.30(w) x 7.90(h) x 0.80(d)