The Claim Gameby Andrew Wallingford
Insurers, meanwhile, are as equally interested in enhancing
In these troubled economic times a home is a precious commodity. Protecting that investment has never been more important for homeowners and property owners. When Mother Nature or good old fashion bad luck cause damage to a property, homeowners turn to their insurers to help them restore their property.
Insurers, meanwhile, are as equally interested in enhancing their bottom lines as homeowners are in protecting their investment. When these interests collide, the claim game begins and the fight to protect your home and get what is owed you becomes a high stakes game of chance. Without the right guidance, without knowing the Rules of the Game--rules written by and for the insurers--you could find yourself on the losing end.
The Claim Game levels the playing field between homeowners and insurers by giving homeowners the knowledge and tools needed to empower themselves so that they can get every penny owed them and claim victory.
Discover the secrets to homeowner insurance settlement with the only step-by-step guide to property insurance claims written by an insurance insider. Exposing little-known methods that enable you to expedite your claim and get every penny owed you, The Claim Game is your comprehensive resource for homeowners insurance and property damage claims.
The Claim Game will teach you how to:
- Settle claims quickly and fairly.
- Reduce or eliminate your deductible.
- Decipher a policy so it makes sense.
- Discover hidden coverages that protect you and save money.
- Organize claim information to expedite your claim.
- Get a denied claim covered.
- Understand an estimate from a contractor or an insurer.
- Select the right contractor to repair your home or property.
- Claim-specific guidance for many types of losses including hurricane, tornado, earthquake, hail, fire and many others.
- An in-depth exploration of the most common issues and concerns homeowners encounter.
Don't let what you DON'T know cost you!
- Quarter Sawn Books
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 5.50(h) x 0.60(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >