The Coffeepot Cookbook: A Funny, yet Functional and Feasible Traveler's Guide to Preparing Healthy, Happy Meals on the Go Using Nothing but a Hotel Coffeepot.... and a Little Ingenuity!by Walt Goodridge
10. Perfectly priced and sized for budget and backpack! Weighing in at 4.6oz, 6" x 9" and at only $14.23*US, The Coffeepot Cookbook is the perfect gift for money-and-space-conscious backpackers and other travelers who want a fun, yet functional tool for the adventure (Not just recipes, but
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
TOP TEN REASONS TO ORDER THE COFFEEPOT COOKBOOK...like right now!
10. Perfectly priced and sized for budget and backpack! Weighing in at 4.6oz, 6" x 9" and at only $14.23*US, The Coffeepot Cookbook is the perfect gift for money-and-space-conscious backpackers and other travelers who want a fun, yet functional tool for the adventure (Not just recipes, but commentary, back-stories, travel and money-saving tips, 1 dating suggestion, and more...for an entertaining read in the bus depot or airport!)
9. Ideal for the chronically or situationally cheap.
You don't have to be a backpacker, a nomad or a frequent traveler to enjoy saving money on pots, appliances (no more cancer-causing microwaves), or utensils. The Coffeepot Cookbook can be used effectively right in your own home, apartment or section of the trailer park.
8. The perfect "going away to college (finally!)" gift!
It's about time! You've been wanting to use that freeloader's room as a home office, a guest room or storage closet. But just so you won't feel guilty for not paying for a meal plan for the kid, give junior something useful for his dorm room: The Coffeepot Cookbook! See? You're not really bad parent after all.
7. The perfect "time to live on your own (finally!)" gift!
It's about time! You've been wanting to use that freeloader's room as a home office, a guest room or storage closet. "Here. Take this book and get out."
6. You need proof!
Think about it. No one is ever going to believe you that a book like this actually exists. But, you'll get the next to last laugh when it shows up delivered to their doorstep. THEY'LL get the last laugh when they read it!
5. The coffeepot makes the man!
Display The Coffeepot Cookbook proudly on your living room coffee table the first time you invite her over, so your date knows what sort of experience she's in for with you as a boyfriend.
4. The coffeepot makes the woman!
Men invariably set their expectations high when it comes to the women they marry--particularly when it comes to their skill in the kitchen. Can't cook? No problem. Display The Coffeepot Cookbook proudly on your living room coffee table the first time you invite him over, and let's nip that bad boy in the bud from the get go!
3. The revolution will not be microwaved!
Come on. Admit. You've either done it or thought about doing it last time you were in a hotel and getting fed up with a steady diet of ramen noodles. You knew there HAD to be more uses for this thing "the man" didn't want you to know about. Power to the people!! (No justice! No peas!)
2. We have a money-back guarantee* (please read the popup carefully)
And the number one reason to order The Coffeepot Cookbook right now.....drum roll, please...
1. Get it before it's banned!
Let's face it, you're not going to find this trend-setting book next to your Gideon Bible in the bed and breakfasts, motels and hotels around the world. In fact, once the International Hotel Owners Association gets wind of these coffeepot recipes, chances are they'll move to get it summarily banned in all continents and all languages. Get it now before the book burnings begin!
- The Passion Profit Company
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 5 MB
Meet the Author
"Once upon a time, there was a Jamaican civil engineer living in New York who hated his job, followed his passion, started a sideline business publishing his own books, made enough money to quit his job, escaped the rat race, ran off to a tropical island in the South Pacific, and started a tourism business so he could give tours of the island to pretty girls every day....and live a nomadpreneur's dream life."
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >