Shaolin Kungfu has been considered by many as the best martial art in the world. But kungfu is just one of the three treasures of Shaolin, the other two being chi kung and Zen.
For the first time ever, this inspiring book, written by an internationally acclaimed Shaolin Grandmaster, brings to you the crystallization of Shaolin wisdom and practice spanning many centuries. Its scope and depth is amazing, touching on, among many other things, poetry and enlightenment.
Yet it is written in a language easy to understand. Profound concepts and difficult techniques are explained systematically with many illustrations.
The book includes:
- The background and scope of kungfu.
- Form and combat applications.
- Principles and methods of force training.
- Energy training and mind training.
- Secrets of the masters.
- Traditional Chinese weapons.
- Maintaining one's health and vitality and the healing of so-called incurable diseases.
- Interesting stories and legends of Shaolin.
- Zen and spiritual development.