HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF RIDING ATV’S. ONE OF AMERICA’S FASTEST GROWING OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES.
I am proud to offer you the hottest, most exciting and most shocking ATV guide in decades! So extraordinary, you’ve got to see it to believe it.
ATV’S are fun and easy to use. It’s why, after a decade of bad press, ATVs are experiencing such a boom in popularity.
Most ATVs weigh in at about 600 lbs. They have solid rear axles, fat, squishy tires and soft suspensions. They’re capable of speeds in excess of 60 kms per hour and are designed to "interact" with the rider.
What’s more, there are literally hundreds of different models to choose from. There are
cammo-patterned ATVs, brightly colored Baja-style machines, utilitarian workhorses and kids models with four wheel drive.
So what kind of ATV should you be shopping for? Our brand new product called “The Complete Guide to Enjoying ATV’s eBook” will answer all your questions. I would recommend you order a copy of this new eBook right now to learn everything you need to know about riding ATV’s.
Here are some tips for your to consider.
• Full-sized ATVs shouldn’t be operated by anyone under 16 and small ATVs (90ccs or less) shouldn’t be operated by anyone under 12.
• Never ride two-up. ATVs are designed for one person only and a passenger will not only impair the rider’s ability to handle the machine, their extra weight will make it prone to flipping.
• Never ride on pavement. Because ATVs have a solid rear axle, turning requires one wheel to slip. On pavement, the machine’s large tires will resist slipping - and the ATV will resist turning.
• Stay on approved trails. Although studies have proven ATVs to be environmentally friendly due to their large footprint, there is nothing environmentally friendly about charging into a mud bog or cutting your own trail through the bush.
Always wear safety gear. This includes a helmet, eye protection, a chest protector, gloves and boots.
Here's a SNEAK-PEAK inside the new “The Complete Guide to Enjoying ATV’s eBook.”
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
• An ATV Trail Date
• ATV for Beginners
• ATV History
• ATVing for The Entire Family
• ATV Safety Issues
• ATV Safety Training Course
• ATV's and Land Use
• Buying a Used ATV
• Choices to Make for Your First ATV
• Headgear Choosing the Right ATV Helmet
• Development of ATVs
• Differences Between Utility and Sport ATV’s
• How to Conquer the Mud with Your ATV
• Nutritional Snacks for the ATV Trail
• Off Roading Off the Strip
• Safety Precautions When on the ATV Trail
• The Best ATV Trails: One Man's Trash is Another Man's Treasure
• The Great Debate: Two Stroke vs. Four
• The Great Western Trail A Utopia for ATV Trail Riding
• Tips for Taking Jumps and Sharp Turns on Your ATV
• Using Courtesy While Driving an ATV
• Ways to Beef-up Your ATV
• What ATV Trail Best Suits Your Personality
• What Makes a Good ATV Trail
• Why Some People Dislike ATV Riding in Nature Areas
You do not want to miss out on this innovative eBook. Order your copy today.