IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN LEARNING
ALL ABOUT SNOWMOBILING ... THEN THIS
IS GOING TO BE THE MOST EXCITING
MESSAGE YOU EVER READ.
Give me 3 minutes and I’ll tell you why . . .
There is an amazing new ebook called “The Complete Guide to Snowmobiling”. It covers nearly everything you need to know about learning how to go snowmobiling for the first time.
Imagine gliding smoothly down the slope of a silent snow-covered mountain top ... or streaking toward a jump with a curtain of loose powder trailing behind you. Can you imagine how great you'll feel as you confidently carve a trail down the steepest slope?
Wouldn't it be great to know you'll be snowmobiling all day instead of sitting on your butt in the snow, watching everyone snowmobiling past you? How would it make you feel to make that jump without falling in a heap... and everyone watching?
Just a few weeks from now you could be snowmobiling as
though you've been doing it all your life and loving it!
Did you hear that? As though you were born snowmobiling! Some snowmobiling people are still trying to figure it out. Imagine having a head start on your friends who started snowmobiling the same time as you.
Feel the freedom and exhilaration of gliding down the hill and through the air with elegance and ease. Feel the weight of your board hanging off your foot. Winter smells. Taste the cold wind that’s gone up your nose and into the back of your throat.
Imagine this. You are driving through knee-deep powder on a steep mountain slope in an apparently weightless state. As if you're flying, you feel the swooshing of air on your skin as you pick up speed. The sun warms your face as you carve one high speed turn after another. The mountain is yours. Adrenaline rushes through your body as you gradually decrease your speed and take it easy to enjoy the exceptional views as you head to your favorite ski lodge for a nice hot cup of cocoa with your buddies.
• You could snowmobile all day long on steep terrain (and get that carving sensation effortlessly)
• You could land jumps (without crashing)
• You could get away from the crowds and snowmobile in places that are too beautiful for words
• You could become hooked on snowmobiling for life (and once you catch a snowmobile high there’s no turning back)
• You could travel across the world visiting breathtaking terrains (and looking for the greatest most exciting run)
• You spend all your holidays snowmobiling (and having the best and most memorable holidays of your life)
That's what this new eBook could give you the same exhilarating freedom to do.
And it's not like any other book you've ever read on learning about snowmobiling.
Simply, every section in the book is there because "you asked for it". Well, not "you" really. But from real live questions. Questions from people who love the snow and want to learn snowmobiling. A simple webpage was set up, and people like you visited it and left me their most pressing question on learning how to snowmobile.
Then I answered them!
Which means no fluff. Just the real answers you want to know.
You'll discover all types of exciting tips. From what snowmobiling equipment you'll need. From basic snowmobiling skills ... to how to land a jump without crashing (and not injuring yourself if you do crash).
Here's a sneak peak at what you'll discover in “The Complete Guide to Snowmobiling eBook”:
• Everything you need to know as a complete beginner (we assume you know nothing about snowmobiling)
• The proper way to get around with a snowmobile (when you're not heading downhill)
• How to stop (safely without crashing)
• How to slow down... (especially when you're going fast and start feeling insecure)
• Should you wear a helmet
• If you've never tried snowmobiling, how to stay safe (no broken bones) and warm and dry (and upright as much as possible)
• How to distribute your weight correctly
• How to stay in control when traveling downhill at speed in a straight line
• How to turn without losing control (especially when you're going fast)
• How to link turns (smoothly, easily, effortlessly)
What's a resource like this worth?
Particularly information like this - SPECIFICALLY for beginner. This isn't some boiler-plate collection of answers.
Everything is explained in PLAIN English. Which means it's dead-easy to read and understand. And it's logically laid out.