The Complete Idiot's Guide to Dealing with In-Lawsby Laurie E. Rozakis, Jonathan Katz
Don't "stifle" just yet! The Complete Idiot's Guide to Dealing with In-Laws shows you/i>
You're no idiot, of course. You know that you're the best catch that your spouse could ever find, you know how to manage your money, and you know how to keep your house clean. But when it comes to pleasing your in-laws, you feel like Meathead sitting in Archie's chair.
Don't "stifle" just yet! The Complete Idiot's Guide to Dealing with In-Laws shows you how to make a good impression on your spouse's parents, stick to your guns on important issues without insulting your in-laws, and keep the peace with your new clan. In this Complete Idiot's Guide, you get:
- Advice on how to deal with holiday conflicts.
- Checklists, self-quizzes, and exercises to help you target--and fix--family turmoil.
- Strategies to avoid arguments.
- Tips for dealing with differences in culture, lifestyle, and economic status.
- Guidance for maintaining your sanity during major life events--from engagements and showers to weddings and anniversaries.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >