- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
It will also show you how to:
* Play with new media of expression (color, images, symbols)
* Sort out the seemingly random experiences in your life.
* Deal with creative blocks to get a clearer picture of your potential and how to use it.
* Define and implement changes.
* Enrich your relationship with yourself and others
Written for both novice and veteran journal keeper, as well as group leaders and counselors, it is a visually stunning book illustrated by the author, her students and clients.
Posted April 21, 2007
I first discovered this book some 15 years ago during a very dark period of my life. The journal I kept was inspired by the exercises in the book and I was so helped that I gave it away to a friend, bought another and gave it away and repeated this several times. I ended up without a copy. In October I was diagnosed with cancer and needed my guide again. I could not remember the exact title or the exact name of the author, but a search on B&N turned it up and I have my old friend back.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.