The Customer Code of Ethics - The Eight Beliefs of a Great Service Attitudeby Laura Stack
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
The study of ethics seeks to address concepts such as good and bad, right and wrong, justice, and virtue. As ethics apply to customer service, it's your attitude about the way to treat customers, which stems from an inner belief that it's the RIGHT thing to do. You'll learn from Laura Stack, who has run a successful business for over 20 years, the eight beliefs of a great service attitude:
1. The customer is Number One.
2. Customers deserve to be listened to.
3. We work hard to understand and solve the customer's problem.
4. We strive to maintain a positive attitude, even with difficult customers.
5. Everyone in our company impacts customer service.
6. Our customers are our future.
7. We never treat our customers with indifference.
8. We treat customers like family.
Successful companies think about and orient their behavior toward their customers in this way. The Productivity Pro, Inc. believes these protocols are the right way to treat its customers, and Laura Stack suggests they might be the right way for you, too.
- BN ID:
- The Productivity Pro, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 196 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews