The Everything Father's First Year Book: A Survival Guide For The First 12 Months Of Being A Dadby Vincent Iannelli
With these thoughts and many others filling your head, you've got to be prepared to handle any situation-from requests for
Surprise! You may never have thought the time would come-or else you've successfully resisted thinking about it - but your daughter's getting married! What does this mean for you? Engagement parties? Rehearsal dinners? Destination weddings?
With these thoughts and many others filling your head, you've got to be prepared to handle any situation-from requests for obscene amounts of money to dealing with your new in-laws.
The Everything Father of the Bride Book shows you how to:
- Keep the bride cool and collected
- Create a workable budget that everyone can agree on
- Use diplomacy to figure out who pays for what
- Smooth over family disagreements with tact and grace
- Make sure that, above all, everyone is having fun!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews