As busy parents who are fast approaching your baby's twelve-month milestone, you need a helpful manual to guide your baby through developmental milestones like walking, talking, and engaging with others. The Everything Guide to Raising a One-Year-Old offers sound advice on getting through the next exciting-and challenging-year of your child's life.
This all-new guide helps you transition smoothly from the baby years into the toddler years with expert advice that shows you how to:
- Encourage physical and emotional developments, such as walking and communicating needs
- Address day-to-day issues including toothbrushing, bedtime routines, and mealtime choices
- Deal with tantrums and developmental delays
- Choose childcare providers like daycare and babysitters
- Get your child to sleep
- Set the stage for potty training, provide nutrition, and ensure safety
Written by a pediatrician and a Mom, The Everything Guide to Raising a One-Year-Old is full of practical and informative advice that will ensure that you and your little one enjoy a safe, healthy, and happy 12 to 24 months!