The Everything Guide To Writing Research Papers Book: Ace Your Next Project With Step-by-step Expert Advice!by Cathy Spalding
That important paper is due soon and you don’t know where to start. You’re out of ideas and out of time. Don’t panic-- writing great research papers is not as daunting a task as you think. It’s just a process—and with The Everything Guide to Writing Research Papers, you can master that process in no time.
Professional educator and writer Cathy Spalding guides you step –by-step through the writing process—from brainstorming ideas to polishing your final work. With dozens of timesaving tips on organization, research, and revision, you’ll find the actual writing easier than ever before.
This easy-to-follow handbook answers all of your questions:
- What are the different types of research papers—and which should you write?
- How can you focus your research efforts, saving time and aggravation?
- Yikes! You’re three pages short – now what?
- What can you do to protect yourself from plagiarism?
- How do you find and cite all of your sources?
Perfect for high school and college students juggling multiple assignments, The Everything Guide to Writing Research Papers shows you how to take control of your assignments – before they take control of you!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews