The Everything No Trans Fats Cookbook: From Store Shelves to Your Kitchen Table--healthy Meals Your Family Will Loveby Linda Larsen
Now you can ensure your family's health by preparing trans fat-free meals at home. This
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
There is a nationwide call to cut trans fats from your daily diet. Trans fat raises LDL (lipoprotein, or "bad cholesterol") levels in your body. By lowering your trans fat intake, you decrease the chance of coronary heart disease--the leading cause of death in the United States.
Now you can ensure your family's health by preparing trans fat-free meals at home. This informative cookbook will arm you with the facts on trans fats and give you the knowledge you need to read nutrition labels and shop for healthy ingredients.
Authored by an experienced chef and certified nutritionist, The Everything No Trans Fat Cookbook is filled with 300 delicious trans fat-free recipes for, believe it or not, flavor-filled favorites like:
- Crisp and Healthy Fried Chicken
- Tex Mex Popcorn
- Homemade Potato Chips
- Chocolate Filled Doughnuts
. . . And even more recipes for dishes like:
- Soups, sides, salads, sandwiches, and other lunch ideas
- Yeast breads, sweet breads, and coffee cakes
- Chicken, turkey, beef, and pork entrées, such as Beef Manicotti and Shepherd's Pie
- Healthy seafood and pasta dishes, such as Crisp Cornmeal Catfish
- To-die-for desserts, including Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Cake and Chocolate Oatmeal Pie
The Everything No Trans Fat Cookbook will help you and your loved ones eat healthier--without sacrificing flavor!
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >