- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Introduction to the 1993 Edition.
1. On Viewing Dallas Overseas: Introduction to the Study.
2. Reading Television: Television as Text and Viewers as Decoders.
3. The Research Design.
4. One Moroccan Group: A Transcipt and Commentary.
5. Cultural Differences in the Retelling of an Episode.
6. Mutual Aid in the Decoding of Dallas. .
7. Referential Reading.
8. Critical Reading.
9. Neither Here Nor There: Why Dallas Failed in Japan (with Sumiko Iwao).
10. Dallas and Genesis: Primordiality and Seriality in Popular Culture.
11. Dallas as an Educational Game.