If you are like most expectant parents, you cant wait for your new bundle of joy to arrive.
But how do you know what to do once your baby has arrived? Relax!
The comprehensive book is here to guide you.
Packed full of information and advice for new or experienced parents, This book is the instruction manual that Mother Nature should have included with your new baby.
This book is a valuable resource that provides you with many ways to nurture the amazing new person in your life while maintaining your sanity.
Written in an easy to follow chronological format from newborn to twelve months, the book will answer important questions about your babys health and development such as:
* How do I know if our baby is eating enough?
* How much crying is normal?
* How do I know if my baby is really sick?
* How do I change a diaper?
* What can I expect at our babys check-up?
* This complete guide to your babys first year includes sections on...
This complete guide includes sections on:
* Check-ups and Shots
* What its like to be a newborn, one month old etc.,
* Guidelines To Help Your Baby Every Day
* Learning to Communicate
* Feeding Your Baby
* Sleeping Patterns
And Much, Much More!
When it comes to the joys and challenges of caring for your new baby, this book will be your ultimate source of information and answers.