What if you could use specific tools to finish your dissertation in five days?
What if you got a higher grade than anyone you knew?
Based on the best-selling lecture, The Five Day Dissertation will completely reconstruct the way you write your dissertation and have you finished in a fraction of the time. Inside this book are specific processes, explanations and guidelines to have you finished before, and well ahead of, your peers.
Whether your dream is achieving a first in five days or simply using simple tools to become a thousand times productive in your work, this book is the blueprint.
This step-by step guide in dissertation productivity includes:
• A full dissertation with everything included for your own reference.
• Techniques to go from 200 words and eight hours per day per day to 2000 words a day and six hours.
• Tools to take even the simplest sentence and make it dissertation level in complexity.
• How to completely outsource your bibliography and footnotes to have tools do the work for you in minutes.
• guide outlines for all of your chapters, simply follow along.
• How to eliminate 80% of unnecessary work using productivity principles used in other areas of life.
This book will give you not only the tools and techniques, but also the confidence to produce a first-class dissertation in a fraction of the time. It will be your friendly and essential companion and take you step-by-step through writing from your first idea to the final hurdles.
You will be taught the simple but crucial touches that quickly and easily increase your final mark. You will be guided through writing in detailed chapter outlines with the'place your own topic here' approach.
This guide is ideal for any student undertaking a BA or MA dissertation in their university course, be it in Social Science, Sports Nutrition, Fashion, Graphic Design, Law, Business, Psychology, English, Media, - even Maths and Physics students have benefitted from the productivity tips and tools included within.