The Get-Started Guide to E-Commerce: Getting Online * Creating Successful Web Sites * Order Fulfillment * Getting Noticedby Danielle Zilliox
"To succeed today, businesses must be online!" scream the headlines. Owners and managers of smaller businesses know they need a Web site but often donÕt have the time to design and operate one themselvesor the budget to hire a team of experts. What they need is someone who can explain the ropes without making them feel inadequate for not understanding HTML and other confusing techno-babble.
THE GET-STARTED GUIDE TO E-COMMERCE is written for thembusy people who are looking for reasonably priced, effective, and straight-talking ways to help their companies join the new era of online business. This step-by-step guide discusses:
* The varying levels of e-commerce, and the promise and drawbacks of each
* Strategiestechnical, legal, and financialfor actually getting online
* Techniques to keep costs low and still pack a marketing punch
* What not to doincluding eye-opening information about stock slumps and true stories about a slew of unsuccessful online ventures.
THE GET-STARTED GUIDE TO E-COMMERCE helps newcomers to e-commerce maximize their potential onlineand avoid joining the ranks of high-tech has-beens.
Author Biography: Danielle Zilliox (Los Angeles, CA) is a technical writer and business consultant. She also teaches English writing and serves as director of high school programs at The Princeton Review.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.98(w) x 9.02(h) x 0.74(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews