- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
15. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
Eventually, deep in their hearts they felt that God was betraying them, treating them unfairly, and backing up on His promises. They have lost their faith, joy, and peace. All this because of a lie that said God was the source of all their pain, sorrow, and troubles. This book is written with the hope and prayer that God will use it to reveal the truth, and that the truth will set free those who are bound by the devil's lies and dispel the darkness in which he has enveloped them.
32. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
And this book is also written as a warning to those dear saints who have been deceived and who are spreading the false teaching that God is perpetrating evil on His own children and thereby are offending many of these little ones, turning them against God and against faith.
4. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
5. And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
6. But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
7. Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
Before you read this book, ask yourself if you are ready to confront the truth about the things that are in the Word and in the world around you. Do you see the dichotomy between the "God is in control of everything" teaching and the obvious contradictions you see in the world around you? Are you ready to throw down the childish things and step up into adulthood? The decision is yours. It is also possible that you are not ready for this and cannot bare the truths we are about to uncover. Jesus, Paul, and Peter all stated that this could be the case. Take care in your decision.
12. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
1 Corinthians 3:1-2
1. And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
2. I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
2 Peter 3:15-16
15. And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16. As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.