In the world of bodybuilding, there are nearly as many opinions on how to get the edge as there are bodybuilders. How do you know which advice to follow? Look to the experts--the world's most recognized and respected bodybuilding organization, Gold's Gym. Whether you are a newcomer or a veteran, you'll find what you need in this all-in-one bodybuilding bible. From diet and nutrition to sets and reps, every concern is addressed and every question answered by the pros who started the bodybuilding movement and who have been leaders in the arena for more than thirty years. The Gold's Gym Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding offers everything a bodybuilder needs to overcome obstacles and exceed training goals, including:
- An introduction to the art and science of bodybuilding
- Essential information on diet, nutrition, and supplements for bodybuilding
- Analysis of the best types of training to reach your goals
- Exercises to develop every muscle in your body
- Tips on aerobic fitness and stretching
- Strategies for gaining lean muscle mass
- Winning advice for competitors
- And much more!
If you're serious about success in the intensely competitive world of bodybuilding, take your lead from the pros at Gold's Gym and put success on your team. Ed Connors and Tim Kimber are co-owners of Gold's Gym Enterprises, Inc., along with Peter Grymkowski, former Mr. America (heavyweight) and Mr. World. Mike McCormick is a freelance writer and bodybuilding analyst.