The Puzzle Society is the Web's premier source for challenging, professionally constructed puzzles and games. Updated daily and boasting a gaming archive of more than 8,000 puzzles, The Puzzle Society offers more than 70 nationally syndicated puzzles, including the Washington Post Crossword, Los Angeles Times Crossword, Universal Crossword, Universal Jigsaw, and Daily Jumble.
The Green Book of Word Roundup: 200 Puzzlesby The Puzzle Society
Going green is the smart thing to do. The Puzzle Society helps keep America beautiful and on its toes with this smart offering of an ecofriendly puzzle book. The The Green Book of Crosswords has 200 challenging and fun puzzles, and is completely packaged in ecofriendly materials, making it a disposable puzzle book that doesn't negatively impact our environment.
Solve puzzles while not harming the environment.
* Puzzle enthusiasts will enjoy 200 puzzles printed on recycled paper with biodegradable soy ink.
* The nature-friendly brown paper bag-like cover is also printed on recycled paper accented with an aqueous (water-based) coating.
* The fresh, environmentally friendly title treatment is especially inviting to green-aware puzzlers.
* Healthy brain and a healthy planet. Puzzles are a smart form of exercise. According to the American Society on Aging, 84 percent of people polled spend time daily in activities such as puzzle solving. While there isn't conclusive evidence that doing puzzles increasing brain function, it certainly can't hurt!
- Andrews McMeel Publishing
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.00(w) x 7.90(h) x 0.60(d)
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews