The Healing Power of Chocolate, Tea and Nuts (3 Books in 1)by Carol Turkington, Rebecca D. Williams, Michele Price Mann
Each member of this tasty trio is bursting with potent healing
Chocolate, tea, and nuts are the ultimate comfort foods. But recent research shows their healing benefits go far beyond your emotional health. These favorite treats are proudly taking their place alongside fruits and vegetables as important sources of antioxidants and other valuable nutrients.
Each member of this tasty trio is bursting with potent healing properites that may help prevent serious diseases, such as heart disease, cancer, and stroke. They may also help improve your memory and forestall the development of Alzheimer's disease.
The Healing Power of Chocolate, Tea and Nuts details the health-enhancing qualities of these nutritional powerhouses. Inside you'll discover
- The natural abundance of protein, essential vitamins, and cholesterol-lowering fat contained in nuts
- Tea's potential to protect your bones and prevent tooth decay
- Chocolate's ability to help control blood sugar in people with diabetes
- How to get the most out of these edible treasures with tips on the best ways to buy, store, and use them
Chocolate, tea, and nuts will satisfy your cravings and soothe your soul. And they may be just what the doctor ordered!
- Publications International , Ltd.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.30(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.90(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >