Michael T. Murray, N.D., is one of the leading researchers and lecturers in the field of natural medicine. He is the author of the bestselling books. Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine, The Healing Power of Foods Cookbook, and Arthritis from the GETTING WELL NATURALLY series.
The Healing Power of Herbs: The Enlightened Person's Guide to the Wonders of Medicinal Plantsby Michael T. Murray N.D.
If you don't believe the 80% of the world's population who depend on herbal remedies to treat common ailments, there is now a wealth of scientific research to substantiate the claims. If used properly, herbal medicine is powerful, effective and simple. THE HEALING POWER OF HERBS draws on scientific research to corroborate what many have known for years: herbs are the key to a longer, more healthful life. Inside you will find a directory to 37 common medicinal plants along with recommendations for treating 34 common health problems.
• How licorice can be used to heal canker sores
• How ginkgo biloba can be used to delay the effects of Alzheimer's disease
• How garlic can be used to improve cholesterol levels
• How green tea can be used to help prevent cancer
• How bromelain can be used to heal athletic injuries
- Random House Value Publishing, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.46(w) x 9.45(h) x 1.37(d)
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >