Pamela Ellgen is a food blogger, certified personal trainer, and author of several books on cooking, nutrition, and fitness, including Soup & Comfort and the Healthy Slow Cooker for Two. Her work has been published in Huffington Post, LIVESTRONG, Darling Magazine, and Spinning.com. She lives in California with her husband and two sons. When she’s not in the kitchen, she enjoys practicing yoga, surfing, and exploring the local farmer’s market.
The Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook: 150 Fix-and-Forget Recipes Using Delicious, Whole Food Ingredientsby Pamela Ellgen
• 150 healthy
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
From the creators of the New York Times bestseller Paleo Slow Cooker comes a collection of slow cooker recipes that offer affordable, convenient meals without artificial additives or processed foods. Eat only the most delicious, nourishing ingredients and follow simple, fix-and-forget meal preparations with The Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook.
• 150 healthy twists on slow cooker classics like Cheese Fondue, Texas-Style Pulled Pork, and Sage and Pumpkin Mac 'n' Cheese
• "Fix-and-forget" recipes that require less than 15 minutes of prep time and no interruptions in the cooking process
• Helpful tips and tricks for cooking with fresh, whole food ingredients, including delicate herbs and seafood
• Nutritional information to help you keep track of calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, and sodium
• Recipe tips that highlight ingredients that pack a nutritional punch, like coconut oil, kale, and more
- Callisto Media Inc.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 20 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
This is a must have Ebook in every home. It gives you not only great ideas and recipes but it also gives you some helpful tips on what to buy bulk so you dont waste your money and when the best time is to pick certain fruits and veggies so this way you can plan meals based on when the season of fresh fruits and veggies. I love this book and and of the helpful ideas.
This is a must have especially if you use a slow cooker!! There are so many healthy and still delicious recipes in this book! I love using my slow cooker but find myself making the same things over and over not realizing that there are some really good recipes out there. We are all trying to eat healthier these days and this cookbook is designed for just that. Healthy recipes that the whole family will love. All i can say is Thank you for creating such a useful cookbook. I will be referring to it almost every day lol. If you do not own a slow cooker you might want to get one now!! And also grab a copy of this cookbook!!