The Heritage of Chinese Civilization / Edition 2by Albert M. Craig
Pub. Date: 06/26/2006
Publisher: Prentice Hall
A single volume, clear and manageable narrative covering all the major periods of Chinese history. The text is presented chronologically and features brief principle interpretations to provide an accessible overview of an expansive subject area. Covers a complete summary of China's history beginning with Early China, China's First Empire and Its Aftermath, Imperial China, Late Imperial China: The Ming and Ch'ing Dynasties and concluding with Modern China. For anyone interested in gaining a comprehensive overview of China's vast history.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.00(w) x 9.08(h) x 0.38(d)
Table of Contents1. Early China.
2. China's First Empire (221 BCE-220 CE) and Its Aftermath.
3. Imperial China (589-1368).
4. Late Imperial China: The Ming (1368-1644) and Ch'ing (1644-1912) Dynasties.
5. Modern China, (1839-1949).
6. China, the Last Half Century.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >