The Idea Bucket - Generate Great Ideas On The Fly.
Do you know someone who is always coming up with creative ideas? It's easy to admire those people, because they seem to have a knack for thinking outside the box and seeing what others can't see.
It's hard to list on a single piece of paper all of the ideas that existed first in someone's mind and ultimately became life-changing products. For example, think of the Internet itself, or the iPhone, or cloud computing, or any of a number of innovative products which changed the way we live. Almost any product you can think of began with the imagination.
All of these products began in someone's mind long before they were ever developed by engineers and promoted by marketers, and ultimately bought by consumers. It all began with someone's creativity.
What if you could learn that skill yourself?
If you mastered the art of creativity, the world would be your oyster. That might be a good goal to aim for, but right now you probably just need to learn to develop more creative ideas to enhance your business and personal life.
“The Idea Bucket” will show you how to expand your mind and develop your creativity. In summary, here is some of what you’ll learn:
• Learn how to capture ideas when they come to you.
• Be positive and thankful to generate more ideas.
• Learn how to suspend criticism when brainstorming.
• Tap into the power of sleep to enhance your creativity.
• Learn how to relax and have fun while thinking.
• Discover how to learn from others through creative listening.
• Teach your brain to think in new ways.
• Avoid the dangers of self-limitation.
If you're ready to expand your mind, your business, and your life, then you need the lessons in “The Idea Bucket.” Start here, and who knows where you'll end up!