The Illustrated Encyclopedia Of Well Being: For Mind, Body & Spiritby Julian Jessel-Kenyon, C. Norman Sheaely
• Whole Body Well-Being: Caring for the
Stay healthy and stay happy by taking control of your own well-being! Featuring both conventional and alternative therapies, hundreds of color illustrations, boxed entries, and extensive cross-referencing, this must-have reference is divided into nine easy-to-use sections that contain vital information on:
• Whole Body Well-Being: Caring for the internal organs, skin, immune system, ears, eyes, muscles, joints, and other body parts.
• Men's Health: Impotence, aging, hair loss, fatherhood, prostate problems, weight, testicular problems, and other male concerns.
• Women's Health: Gynecological and breast problems; menopause, contraception and fertility; pregnancy and childbirth; and more.
• Children's Well-Being: Common childhood ailments; behavioral problems, bedwetting, and hyperactivity.
• Restoring Well-Being: Coping with and recovering from illnesses ranging from depression to cancer; and ways to combat potential dangers like high cholesterol.
• Maintaining Well-Being: Facts on food safety, nutrition, supplements, and exercise.
• Lifestyles: Stress management for home and office.
• Mind, Body, and Spirit: Living life to the fullest, emotionally and physically, at any age.
• Therapeutic Well Being: Numerous forms of healing, including acupuncture, aromatherapy, herbalism, chiropractic, osteopathy, and yoga. 256 pages (all in color), 8 1/4 x 10 7/8.
- Sterling Publishing
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.33(w) x 10.64(h) x 0.66(d)
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >