The Individual Investor Revolution: Seize Your New Powers of Investing and Make More Money in the Marketby Charles B. Carlson
With the explosion of new technologies in the investment world,Wall Street's playing field has been leveled at last. Now individual investors have almost the same opportunities as the investment elite. Through a home computer or telephone,anyone can enjoy full access to tools once available only to Wall Street professionals: high-level research,fast trades,and entry to global markets. In short,the individual investor is in the perfect position to seize investment opportunities and the high returns that can transform a life. Even those who don't have much savings or a large investment budget can play the game,and win. All that you need is a little known-how and a battle plan. This book can give readers both. From first time investors with small investment budgets to anyone with a 401 (k) plan to web surfers to practiced individual investors looking to improve their returns,best-selling author Charles Carlson has the answers.
A revolution is sweeping America. For the first time in history,Wall Street and Main Street are on equal terms make your financial declaration of independence with The Individual Investor Revolution! There's never been a better time.
"For an individual it's never been easier,cheaper,or more convenient to invest," Chuck Carlson told the AP in a national interview. In The Individual Investor Revolution he arms you with investment weapons as powerful as any on Wall Street. Inside you'll discover:
- Carlson's 10 Rules of Engagement (#1: "If you're not in the game,get in the game")
- Start-up strategies for everyone,regardless of income,age,or investment know-how
- Best Web sites for researchingstocks and mutual funds
- Do's and don'ts for choosing an online broker
- Advice on finding value stocks in a value-scarce market
- Tactics to maximize the government's new retirement investing rules,including the Roth IRA
Plus. . .complete directories of all U.S. and foreign companies that allow any investor to buy the first share and every share of stock directly,without a broker,and for little or no fees.
- McGraw-Hill Companies, The
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.41(w) x 9.32(h) x 1.38(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews