- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The only way to eliminate such self-destructive behavior is to get hard facts on...
The only way to eliminate such self-destructive behavior is to get hard facts on how the stock market really works. Fortunately, anyone can learn -- not just the analysts on Wall Street -- with The Informed Investor. Packed with eye-opening charts and graphs, this powerful book shows how to develop an investment strategy that yields the highest return with the lowest risk. The Informed Investor:
* Replaces ""voodoo investing"" methods with proven real-world strategies and groundbreaking academic research
* Provides a thorough education in financial economics
* Explains how to allocate assets to achieve specific goals
* Simplifies difficult subjects with clear language and straight-shooting advice
2. Gathering Intelligence
3. Assessing The Risk
4. Taming the Beast
5. A Nibble From The Free Lunch
6. Travels On The Efficient Frontier
7. The Asset Allocation Decision
8. The Efficient Market Debate
9. Can Managers Add Value?
10. Doing It With Style
11. More Fun With Numbers
12. May Day And Better Mousetraps
13. It’s A Jungle Out There!
14. Setting Your Goals
15. Building Your Portfolio
16. Portfolio Tactics
18. A Comprehensive Approach To Investing During Retirement
19. The Joys Of Fund Selection
20. The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
21. Fund Alternatives
22. Tending Your Garden
23. Investor, Heal Thyself!
24. The Cultivation, Care, And Feeding Of Investment Advisors
25. Pulling It All Together: A Summary
Recommended Book List