- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
One of the most startlingly original and provocatively radical scholars currently engaged in the study of culture and the concept of race.
1. Racist Discourse and the Negro-Ape Metaphor.
2. Slavery, Modernity and the Reclamation of Anterior Cultures.
3. Frederick Douglass on the Myth of the Black Rapist.
4. Du Bois on the Invention of Race.
5. Black Consciousness in the Art of Sargent Johnson.
6. Black Vernacular Representation and Cultural Malpractice.
7. Marooned in America: Black Urban Youth Culture and Social Pathology.
8. Black Marxist in Babylon: Bayard Rustin and the 1968 UFT Strike.
9. A No-Theory Theory of Contemporary Black Cinema.
10. Prime Time Blackness.