- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The Annual Review, produced in association with JCMS, The Journal of Common Market Studies, covers the key developments in the European Union, its member states, and acceding and/or applicant countries in 2007/2008.
1. The Gathering Storm (Nathaniel Copsey and Tim Haughton).
2. State of the Union (José Manuel Barroso).
3. Re-Envisioning the European Union (Vivien A. Schmidt).
4. Corruption and Compliance in the EU’s Post-Communist Members and Candidates (Milada Anna Vachudova).
5. The Financial Turmoil and EU Policy Co-operation in 2008 (Lucia Quaglia, Robert Eastwood and Peter Holmes).
6. The Slovenian Presidency (Sabina Kajnc).
7. The French Presidency (Renaud Dehousse and Anand Menon).
8. Institutions and Governance (Desmond Dinan).
9. Greening the Internal Market in a Difficult Economic Climate (David Howarth).
10. Justice and Home Affairs (Jörg Monar).
11. Legal Developments (Michael Dougan).
12. European Union’s Relations with the Wider Europe (Richard G. Whitman and Ana E. Juncos).
13. Relations with the Rest of the World (David Allen and Michael Smith).
14. Developments in the Economies of Member States Outside the Euro Area (Debra Johnson and Colin Turner).
15. Economic Developments in the Euro Area (Amy Verdun).
16. Chronology: The European Union in 2008 (Nicola Corkin).