Richard Wasowski earned his M.A. from The Ohio State University and teaches secondary English in Ashland, Ohio.
The Kite Runnerby Richard Wasowski, Luke Daniels
The CliffsNotes study guide on Hosseini's The Kite Runner supplements the original literary work, giving you background information about the author, an introduction to the work, a graphical character map, critical commentaries, expanded glossaries, and a comprehensive index, all for you to use as an educational tool that will allow you to better understand the work. This study guide was written with the assumption that you have read The Kite Runner. Reading a literary work doesn’t mean that you immediately grasp the major themes and devices used by the author; this study guide will help supplement your reading to be sure you get all you can from Hosseini's The Kite Runner. CliffsNotes Review tests your comprehension of the original text and reinforces learning with questions and answers, practice projects, and more. For further information on Hosseini's The Kite Runner, check out the CliffsNotes Resource Center at cliffsnotes.com.
IN THIS AUDIOBOOK
• Learn about the Life and Background of the author
• Hear an Introduction to The Kite Runner
• Explore themes, character development, and recurring images in the Critical Commentaries
• Learn new words from the Glossary at the end of each Chapter
• Examine in-depth Character Analyses
• Acquire an understanding of The Kite Runner with Critical Essays
• Reinforce what you learn to further your study online at cliffsnotes.com
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >