Denise comes to Paris to work as a saleswoman at the heart of retail innovation a new department store which threatens the existence of all the neighbourhood shops. Octave, the owner of this successful megastore, has gathered silks, woolens, ready-made garments, accessories and ...
Denise comes to Paris to work as a saleswoman at the heart of retail innovation a new department store which threatens the existence of all the neighbourhood shops. Octave, the owner of this successful megastore, has gathered silks, woolens, ready-made garments, accessories and furniture. His aim is to overwhelm the senses of his female customers, forcing them to spend more. As Octave continues to drive the traditional retailers who operate smaller, speciality shops out of business, he finds himself slowly falling in love with Denise.
About Emile Zola
Emile Zola was a French writer, the most important exemplar of the literary school of naturalism and an important contributor to the development of theatrical naturalism. He was a major figure in the political liberalization of France. Zola's most popular work includes: The Ladies' Paradise (ISBN: 9781910150191), Theresa Raquin (ISBN: 9781909904880), Nana (ISBN: 9781909904897), The Dream (ISBN: 9781909904903), His Masterpiece (ISBN: 9781909904910).
Emile Zola, Zola, The paradise, consumerism, globalisation, love, romance, greed, women, naturalism, social order, realism, France, French, psychological, philosophical, provoking, world classic, eBook, ebook App, Android App
- Integrated fully functional book App with book content, book reader navigation and configuration features
- Book content loads with the App and is available on the device at all times even when offline
- Book App offers natural look and feel to book reading experience
- Switch between day or night time reading to illuminate the screen automatically without the need for external lighting
- Configure colour of your pages and how they flip or scroll on your screen
- Choose appropriate font size for your perfect reading experience
- The App will remember when you finished reading last time
- Use bookmarks to remember specific locations in the book
- Easy access to each chapter via menu navigation feature (click catalogue in the app menu)
- Search the book using key words, phrases or lines (click more in the menu and then search)
- Define font size, line space, font colour and background (click main app menu, more, config)
- Information line in the bottom of the screen shows progress, chapter name and current time
- Main menu will appear by touching once the main screen anywhere in the page
- Main menu functions: Next, Previous, Catalogue, List book