The eldest of five children, Yvonne was born May 17, 1951 in Atlanta, Georgia. Raised in East Point, Georgia, she moved to Jackson County, Ga. until 2006 then moved to Port St. Lucie, Florida where she currently makes her home.
???Licensed bounty hunter for the state of Georgia.
After a 34 year absence, returned to college in 2004. Graduated with honors in Criminal Justice with an Associate's degree from Lanier Technical College in 2006.
Nominated for the prestigious GOAL award in 2005 which encompasses all of the technical colleges. This award is based not only on excellence in academics but also leadership, positive attitude and the willingness to excel in one's major.
Beta Sigma Phi Sorority
Member of The Florida Writer's Association - Group Leader for St Lucie County
November 2010 Melbourne Book Fair
March 2010 Melbourne Book Fair
• December 16,2009 South Port Middle School Sixth Graders
• November 17,2009 Jupiter Library, Jupiter Fl. Workshop on Writing and Marketing as an Independent Author
• Sept 14,2009 Florida Missing Children’s Day key note speaker
• April 27,2009 Martin County Member of Panel on Being a Victim
• April 6,2009 Book Signing in Vero Beach at Business Block Party
• March 7,2009 Brevard Authors Book Fair – Speech on Gerard Schaefer, Florida’s First Serial Killer
• December 2008- “Commemorative Speech on Gerard Schaefer’s Victims – IRSC Vero Beach, Fl
• November 2008 – “How to write different genres” Lewis Carroll Sixth Grade Merritt Island, Fl.
• April 2008 at IRCC - “How to Sell One’s Self in the Business World” presentation to the student body.
April 2008 at The Palm Glades Girl Scouts Council Sixth Annual Luncheon as the featured keynote speaker - “Dreams, Goals and Aspirations” presentation.
May 2007 at Lanier Tech - “Succeeding in Life” Power Point presentation to the student body using the concepts of Stan’s Story.
May 2007 at Blackshear Baptist Church - Power Point presentation entitled “Acceptance of Self and Others”.
May 2007 at IRCC - “How to Reach Your Goals - It’s Never Too Late” presentation to adult women returning to school
The Last Ritesby Yvonne Mason
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
In early summer of 1975 a badly decomposed body was found on Ulrich Rd in Fort Pierce. The case involved three counties and several law enforcement agencies. The case was handled as a Jane Doe for several days. The body was never claimed by the family she was buried in a potters grave in St Lucie County. This is her story to honor her life and to remember her in death
- BN ID:
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 1 MB
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews