Author Vesna Neskow lived in Europe for 13 years and speaks six languages. Her TV work has been produced by CBS and broadcast on NPR, and she has written for The New York Times Book Review.
The Little Black Book of Rome 2014: The Timeless Guide to the Eternal Cityby Vesna Neskow
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
2014 Edition. Live la dolce vita on your very own Roman holiday! You'll discover the best of the Eternal City with this sleek city guide, including landmarks, museums, and other highlights, plus places to eat, drink, shop, and stay, with extra coverage of ''Top Picks'' attractions. Author Vesna Neskow lived in Europe for 13 years and speaks six languages. Her TV work has been produced by CBS and broadcast on NPR, and she has written for The New York Times Book Review.
* Features 9 detailed city maps, including transit map.
* Color-coded, numbered entries in the text are keyed to chapter indexes and maps.
* ''Top Picks'' direct you to not-to-be-missed attractions.
* Full-color spot illustrations throughout liven the text.
* Links to landmark and business websites throughout make it easy to acquire further information.
- BN ID:
- Peter Pauper Press, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 6 MB
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews