The Little Giant Encyclopedia of Palmistryby Nathaniel Altman, Igor V. Zevin
Did you know that hand analysis is becoming an accepted technique in medicine and therapy? Scientists at distinguished research centers such as University College in London and Emory University in Atlanta are publishing articles on the subject in respected journals like The American Journal of Cardiology and Nature. Based on the author's 30 years of current research… See more details below
Did you know that hand analysis is becoming an accepted technique in medicine and therapy? Scientists at distinguished research centers such as University College in London and Emory University in Atlanta are publishing articles on the subject in respected journals like The American Journal of Cardiology and Nature. Based on the author's 30 years of current research and experience in ancient traditions, this truly encyclopedic introduction offers insights into your personality, character, talents, health, and philosophy of life, with proven ideas for making the most of who you are. You can actually change the physical lines on your hands by...taking your life into your own hands. Five major topics are covered:
• Essentials of hand analysis in the West--meanings of hand shape and consistency, fingers, mounts, lines, and skin ridge patterns
• Modern psychological aspects--intelligence and character analysis; love, sex, and relationships; health, career path, and spiritual life
• The basics of Indian palmistry, with its special themes of past and future lives
• Essentials of Chinese hand reading, including its relationship to other body sites
• Practical guidance--how to take hand prints, organize data, and render your own readings Over 400 diagrams and handprints take you through every aspect of this ancient yet modern "show of hands." 512 pages, 400 b/w illus., 4 3/16 x 5 1/4.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
After having my palm read last summer, I became interested in Palmistry. So I went to Barnes and Noble in search of the cheapest book on the subject, only to stumble upon this book. I started reading it and was instantly hooked, comparing what the woman who read my palm told me and what the book stated. Everything that I read seemed very accurate and I feel it has helped me to understand myself better. Anyone who has always been curious about Palmistry, I urge you to buy this book! You will not be let down.
ARE YOU A ASROLIGIST? WELL THEN THIS THE BOOK FOR YOU I RECOMEND IT TOTALLY. DON'T PASS THIS BOOK UP, IF ANY ONE RECCOMENDS 4 STARS I'LL BE THE FIRST SAYING ARE YOU ON SOME KIND OF MEDICATION?