The Lost Curriculum: What School Didn't Teach Us About Personal Financeby Khari Parker
Let's face it, we go to high school and college and have some of the best years of our life! While there, we are required to take courses in Math, Science, English and many other subjects, some of which we will never use again! Why is it that Personal Finance, which is arguably the most important subject that we will ever need to know, is rarely taught to us in school?
In The Lost Curriculum, Khari Parker uses entertaining stories and examples to guide us through important lessons that School Didn't Teach Us About Personal Finance. At its core, The Lost Curriculum contains a compelling argument: If our school systems, here in America, are not teaching students about their personal finances, then we must push to have this subject added to the curriculum while we educate ourselves in the meantime.
This Book Reveals Things Like:
• Proven methods to improve your Credit Score!
• Ways that you can use your passion and talent to generate extra income.
• How to create a Budget that will help you to grow your wealth without sacrificing your quality of life.
• A step-by-step guide for opening an Investment account and making your first Stock purchase.
• Tips on purchasing your first home and navigating through the home buying process.
• And a whole lot more!
- Khari Parker
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.40(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews