- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Dr Neel Burton qualified in neuroscience and medicine from the University of London and is a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists. He is the the author of several books, including a prize-winning textbook of psychiatry and a prize-winning self-help book for people with schizophrenia. He lives and teaches in Oxford.
1. Personality, identity, and agency
2. Schizophrenia, the price for being human
3. Depression, the curse of the strong
4. Manic depressive psychosis, that fine madness
5. Anxiety, freedom, and death