The Merck Manual Home Health Handbookby Merck
Millions of people around the world have relied on The Merck Manual Home Health Handbook for quick access to authoritative, accessible health information. Written by more than 300 internationally respected medical experts, this comprehensive medical resource features/i>/b>
Now in paperback—the most comprehensive home health reference bestseller
Millions of people around the world have relied on The Merck Manual Home Health Handbook for quick access to authoritative, accessible health information. Written by more than 300 internationally respected medical experts, this comprehensive medical resource features extensive, up-to-date coverage of health care for newborns, the elderly, and everyone in between.
- Contains reliable, up-to-date information on a broad range of medical conditions, illnesses, and situations, including accidents and injuries, aging, cancer, diabetes, digestive disorders, heart disease, mental health disorders, and many others
- Covers men's, women's, pediatric (both newborns and older children), and geriatric health issues
- Well organized and extensively indexed to make information easy to find
- An extraordinary bargain at a penny a page
The Merck Manual Home Health Handbook is filled with essential medical information that’s both easy to find and easy to understand in order to help you communicate more effectively with your doctor, understand a diagnosis or treatment option, or simply know more about your health and the health of those you care about.
- Turner Publishing Company
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 30 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Gave as a gift, but the recipient wanted the original Merck Manual. This one was not as specific as the regular Merck. Also, too expensive. Returned it.