Where did all the money go?
Find out with this quick, easy-to-use record of your daily spending. With The Money Savvy Spending Journal you'll keep track of your day-to-day expenses so you can see where you're spending your money and at the same time create the base from which to build a workable monthly budget.
The Journal is organized like a diary. Columns are provided for you to record your daily spending. (Just write the date at the top of each column.) Major spending categories are listed for your convenience, with lines for additional categories. There are more than enough columns for a year's entries - 384 columns in all. A line is provided at the bottom of each column for the day's total. Following the pages for daily entries are pages to enter your monthly and annual totals.
Since you write in your own dates, you may start this annual journal any time - any month or day of the year. There is no need to wait until January 1st.
With The Spending Tracker you'll . . .
* See at a glance how you're spending your money - per day, per month, per year.
* Organize your expenditures by categories and sub-categories, making it easy to analyze your spending.
* Begin to notice your spending patterns and habits.
* Note the areas where you're spending the most money and consider whether or not to make changes.
* Mark tax-deductible items, putting yourself ahead of the game at tax time.
* Create the base on which to build a workable monthly budget.
Save time. Save money. Get organized! Get control over your money.
Don't delay. Get on track with The Money Savvy Spending Tracker - today!